Acne scars are most often caused by inflammation from a lesion, pimple or cyst. When an inflamed pore is filled with excess oil and dead skin cells, it allows bacteria to grow. These pores then swell, forming a lesion which often feels painful underneath the skin.
When these lesions rupture, the infected material can spill onto the surface of the skin and destroy healthy skin tissue. To repair this area, the skin begins forming new collagen fibers. If the skin overproduces collagen, this results in a raised acne scar, while underproducing collagen results in pitted acne scars (also known as atrophic scars or icepick scars).
Common scar removal treatments include:
- Dermabrasion. This very effective scar removal treatment uses a high-speed brush or other instrument to resurface your skin and remove or reduce the depth of scars. …
- Micro-dermabrasion. …
- Chemical peels. …
- Retinoic acid. …
- Lasers. …
- Fillers. …
- Punch excisions. …
- Skin grafting.
I’m Fabulous Cosmetics High tech copper peptide serum and the skin roller is another great option to skin and scars repair. Of course, it does not take overnight but amazing results can be achieved in doing on a regular basis at home. This fabulous organic serum helps to smooth scars tissue and repair fine lines and wrinkles by increasing collagen production and skins elasticity.
- Regain Elasticity
- Vibrant Radiant Skin
- Firm Skin
- Smooth Wrinkles
- Healthy Youthful Glow
It Eliminates oils from skin, reducing breakouts. After you have added the concentrate and the serum your final serum will look light blue.
– Increase collagen I, III, IV production
– Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
– Reduces acne scars
– Reduces stretch marks
– Tightens loose skin
– Improves skin elasticity
– Reduces inflammation and irritation
– Evens skin tone
– Reduces freckles, spots
– Reduces Sun Damage
– Reduces hyperpigmentation
– Smooths rough skin
– Accelerates wound healing
The serum comes in two bottles, one bottle with the blue copper concentrate needed to make up the serum. You activate this yourself by mixing the blue copper peptide concentrate and the high-tech copper peptide activator serum by shaking for about 30 seconds to mix well and activate your serum. This way you get the freshest product that will stay active for you for the longest time.
The High Tech Copper Peptide Serum 5% encourage skin health to target all aspects of skin aging by keeping the skin in an ongoing state of repair.
The peptide is responsible for activation of a wide range of skin health functions, including wound healing, immune function, collagen synthesis, blood vessel development, fibroblast production and anti-inflammatory responses.
The concentration of this peptide in human plasma continues to drop with aging past late teenage years and this drop exceeds 55% by age 55.
Many anti-aging products on the market contain variations of copper peptides in extremely small amounts. Generally, these variation peptides are found in parts per million in active technologies that topical products claim to include at high percentages but the final concentration of the variation peptides in topical products is generally less than 0.01% and these peptides would then have to be converted to even smaller amounts of pure copper peptides within the skin.
• This fabulous serum contains 5.0% pure Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu) to be mixed with a specialized organic and vegan activator before first use. This extraordinary concentration allows activation of a wide array of skin health functions that help to prevent and reverse largely all aspects of visible skin aging, including textural damage, uneven pigmentation, loss of elasticity, lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores and general lack of a healthy radiance present in younger skin. In short, the skin will act and look younger starting within 5 days with continued improvements over time.
• Animo Acids: (Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, LArginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Pyrrolidonecarboxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine). Amino acids make up 75% of the human body. proteins, amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. They band together in chains to form the stuff from which life is born. This is a two-step process: first, they get together and form peptides or polypeptides, and it is from these groupings that proteins are made. Two amino acids joined in a peptide bond constitute a dipeptide, three a tripeptide, several an oligopeptide, and many a polypeptide. A protein can be made up of just one or multiple polypeptides. Amino acids are an essential part of the synthesis of collagen and elastin. When the supply of amino acids is reduced, it affects the renewal of cells, which causes, in particular, the thinning of dermis. So, one would hope that putting amino acids back will help collagen and elastin production. It does, but not just any old amino acids. A study in an academic publication called (appropriately) “AMINO ACIDS,” demonstrated that “branched-chain amino acids” along with two specific amino acids, glutamine or proline, restored collagen synthesis after UV exposure.
• Hyaluronic Acid:
(Directly combined with a Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Delivery Complex) A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid that delivers water and water-soluble actives over time into the skin through its nonequilibrium gel structure, helping to maintain high skin water content for longer periods. Complex delivery of water-bound content through this system allows for smaller technologies to penetrate the skin.