“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
If you eat a plant food diet, or you are vegan and really care about what you put into your body then you certainly do not want to take medications or skincare products loaded with toxic ingredients and preservatives!
Clearing Acne With Clean Beauty; Once you’re ready to start looking for cleaner alternatives to incorporate into your routine, it’s important to make sure you’re still choosing ones that are right for your skin type. Luckily, there are many natural alternatives to common derm-approved ingredients like bakuchiol for retinol, willow bark for salicylic acid, and sugarcane derived lactic acid.
Stay away from: artificial fragrances, sulfates, and ethyl alcohol, “which is very drying and can make your skin overproduce oils to compensate for the lack of moisture.”
No matter how broken-out your skin is, establish a skin-care routine and really stick to it, give it time to work, and then you should see real improvements. Consistency can make an enormous difference for problem skin.
The thing to remember once your skin starts to improve—you need to give any new routine at least six weeks before judging its results—is that consistency remains just as important when your skin becomes clearer.
Regular cleansing diminishes excess oil and helps keep bacteria on the skin in check. For the breakout-prone, the key ingredient in a cleanser. Cleanse morning and night if you’re at all oily, and always cleanse after a workout.
The I’m Fabulous TCA Cleanser is great for acne, scars, wrinkles, fine lines, dull skin and sun damage.
This incredible, highly effective face wash will act as an acne treatment, pore minimizer & oil reducer by removing the top layer of skin, helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles and scarring thus leaving you with fresh, healthy, radiant skin!
TREAT MULTIPLE SKIN CONDITIONS! Salicylic Acid reduces acne inflammation and scars, sun damage, blemishes, blackheads, whiteheads, acne, psoriasis, and large pores – all with one simple treatment!
Toners and essences can add to both your cleansing step and your treatment step: A good one accomplishes a mild bit of exfoliating and leaves treatment ingredients behind on your skin to do their work.
The I’m Fabulous TCA Toner is a highly effective face toner that will act as an acne treatment, pore minimizer & oil reducer by removing the top layer of skin, thus leaving you with fresh, healthy, radiant skin. Salicylic Acid reduces acne inflammation and scars, sun damage, blemishes, blackheads, whiteheads, acne, psoriasis, and large pores. The TCA toner, great for acne, sun damage, scars, wrinkles, reduce pores size, oil reducer, fine lines, and dull skin.
Excellent must have toner for daily uses, to keep your skin from aging, acne and to keep a smooth skin. Great for all type of skin. It is great for daily face cleaning to keep your skin looking young and acne free.
Exfoliating—removing the top, dead layers of skin, along with oil, dirt, debris, makeup, and anything else that can clog pores—is critical in any skin-clearing routine. Along with addressing troubled skin, exfoliants can help soften the appearance of dark spots and lines, as well as allow any treatments you apply afterward to better absorb into your skin. You should not exfoliate more than once a week.
This I’m Fabulous Wild Berry Honey Exfoliator is a wildcrafted cleaner that is also a gentle exfoliating mask. Handmade with wild maqui berry antioxidant superfood, enzyme super-rich organic honey, organic pollen rich in vitamins, french clay, camelia oil, wild-harvested Hibiscus petals to gently exfoliate the skin.
Maqui Berry on the market claim to be beneficial supplements, packed with nutrients, antioxidants, omega fatty acids, and fiber. Both the acai and maqui berries make health claims including detoxification and cleansing, antiaging, immune support, anti-inflammatory benefits, and treatment for common issues such as sore throat and fever to more serious diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and cancer.
• Naturally absorbs excess oil
• Pulls bacteria and toxins to the surface of the skin
• Gently exfoliates away dead skin cells and sebum
• Rich in minerals that nourish the skin
• Great spot treatment for acne
• Nourishes skin cells by increasing circulation
Camelia Oil is a rich source of Palmistic and Omega-6 Linoleic fatty acids, as well as numerous anti-aging polyphenol antioxidants. It is non-greasy and an excellent all-around moisturizer for the skin.
Harvested Hibiscus petals, has a sort of magical reputation in skincare because it is a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). Chemical forms of these acids can be overly harsh and damaging to the skin, but natural sources such as those in hibiscus can help provide the same benefits without the harsh drawbacks. AHAs are known to help exfoliate, control oily skin and clogged pores, all of which can encourage fresher, younger, and smoother looking skin. They also increase moisture and firm your skin’s look.
On top of the AHA activity are the antioxidants, which are called “anthocyanocides.” These not only protect the skin from environmental stressors but have properties that help pores to appear smaller. They also can help with sensitive skin.
4 DETOX AND SOOTHE
Detoxifying, skin-calming face masks can be powerful adjuncts to a daily routine, whether you do them several times a week or only once. A mask sits on the skin longer than a cleanser, giving active ingredients more time to work.
The I’m Fabulous Turmeric Healing Mask, is an incredible Ayurvedic healing face mask created with Turmeric, Manjistha, Neem and Multani Matti to brighten up your skin! Multani helps draw out impurities.
Neem is a well-known Indian herb that is used in many beauty and skin care products. The antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties present in neem is a perfect remedy for several skin problems like rashes, allergy, and irritation.
Neem leaves are used to make face washes and creams for oily skin that are prone to acne. The turmeric healing mask made with neem powder, neem leaves or neem oil are beneficial to get rid of blemishes, pimples and cure other skin infections.
Manjistha evens out the skin tone and helps with any dark spots/scarring while Tumeric gives that beautiful glow to the skin.
5 APPLY VITAMINS
Vitamin C, an antioxidant that targets pores and mildly exfoliates, is great for all skin types and helps support any blemish-fighting routine you choose. Make sure you use it every day morning and night.
The I’m Fabulous is an organic Vitamin C 30% serum is Ultra Hydration Hyaluronic Acid Serum, loaded with hyaluronic acid serum. INTENSE HYDRATION. PLUMPS & ILLUMINATES SKIN FOR A MORE YOUTHFUL LOOK.
6 MOISTURIZE AND HYDRATE
Thinking to combat oily skin by drying it out is understandable, but because overdryness can both spur oil production and cause irritation, keeping acne-prone skin moisturized is important. Naturally infused with phytonutrients, antioxidants, and other soothing compounds, face oils and creams can help balance skin.
I’m Fabulous Blemish Potion is a A POTENT TREATMENT OIL DESIGNED ESPECIALLY FOR ACNE SKIN TO HELP REDUCE INFLAMMATION, CLEAR ACNE BREAK-OUTS AND RE-BALANCE BACTERIA MICRO-FLORA.
Decongest your skin and keep blemishes at bay with this quick-absorbing dry oil helps to clear congested pores, prevent and treat acne and smooth the appearance of wrinkles. Hemp Seed Oil is infused with clinically proven Vitamin C (THD) to help lighten dark spots and boost collagen while Teprenone is shown to work on all functions of cellular aging and pore size reduction. Anti-inflammatory properties from Blue Tanzy, Tea Tree, and Thyme Oils help calm acne flare-ups. This amazing blend is perfect for skin prone to breakouts and redness that also feels dry and dehydrated.
CLINICAL RESULTS OF (THD) AT 16 WEEKS
- At 0.1% reduces melanin synthesis by 80%
- At 10% eliminated age spots in 16 weeks
- At 0.1% in vitro increases collagen by 50%
- Tested at 10% in vivo to treat acne with 80% (12 people) satisfied with results
- Increases collagen synthesis by double compared to L-Ascorbic Acid
- Protects cells against UV-B better than other esters of Vitamin C
7 STEAM YOUR FACE
Steam opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse. Opening up your pores also softens blackheads, making them easier to remove. It promotes circulation. The combination of warm steam and an increase in perspiration dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation. You should steam your face once a month.
- It promotes circulation. The combination of warm steam and an increase in perspiration dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation. This boost of blood flow nourishes your skin and delivers oxygen. The result is a natural, healthy glow.
- It releases acne-causing bacteria and cells. Opening up your pores allows the release of dead skin cells, bacteria, and other impurities that clog the pores and contribute to acne.
- It releases trapped sebum. This naturally occurring oil is produced by your sebaceous glands to lubricate your skin and hair. When sebum gets trapped beneath your skin’s surface, it creates a breeding ground for bacteria and causes acne and blackheads.
- It’s hydrating. Steam hydrates the skin by helping to increase oil production, naturally moisturizing the face.
- It helps your skin better absorb skin care products. Steam skin’s permeability, enabling it to better absorb topicals. This means you get more bang for your buck from skincare products applied after a steam.
- It promotes collagen and elastin. The increased blood flow experienced during a steam facial promotes collagen and elastin production. This results in firmer, younger-looking skin.
- It’s soothing. The feeling of warm steam on your face is relaxing. Add some soothing scents using herbs or essential oils for aromatherapy to take your steam sesh to a whole other level of calm!
- It helps with sinus congestion. Steam can help relieve sinus congestion and headaches that often accompany it. Adding certain essential oils to your steam can boost the effect.
- It’s affordable and accessible. You don’t need to dish out big bucks for a steam facial at a spa to enjoy the benefits; it can be done at home using items you already have.
To steam over a bowl or sink of hot water
- Grab a big fluffy towel and choose your spot. Comfort is key, so if you’re doing this over a sink you’ll want to use a chair or stool that offers the right height. Otherwise, a bowl on a table is your best bet.
- Secure your hair so that it’s off your face and cleanse using a gentle exfoliating cleanser. Don’t forget to cleanse your neck, too!
- Bring 4 to 6 cups of water to a boil in a kettle or pot, depending on the size of the sink or bowl.
- Add a handful of herbs once the water begins to boil and stir.
- Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 2 or 3 minutes. Carefully pour into the sink or bowl. If you’re using essential oils, this is the time to add a few drops to the water.
- Have a seat, drape your towel over your head and the pot, and hold your face 6 inches above the water.
- Raise or lower your head for more or less heat and lift a corner of the towel to cool off if needed.
- Steam your face for 5 to 10 minutes.
Or invest in a professional face steamer like the LONOVE Nano Ionic Face Steamer for Home.
The LONOVE facial steamer home facial designed with EXCLUSIVE Atomizing Lamp and new sonic atomizer to produce nano steam with negatively charged ionic particles.Nano steam combined with ionic water particles are up to 10x more effective in penetrating skin.It can unblock your pores and improve your skin tone.That means you can enjoy professional facial SPA at home or even in travel! Please NOTE:ONLY ADD PURE WATER, do not add Essential oil.
Thanks for any other informative web site. The place else may just I get that type of information written in such an ideal method? I’ve a mission that I am just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such info.
Something else is that while searching for a good on the web electronics retail outlet, look for online stores that are frequently updated, trying to keep up-to-date with the latest products, the most beneficial deals, plus helpful information on product or service. This will make certain you are dealing with a shop that stays over the competition and give you what you need to make intelligent, well-informed electronics purchases. Thanks for the essential tips I have learned through your blog.
I enjoy, result in I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye