Mental Clarity Blend: 8 drops Rosemary Essential Oil, 4 drops Peppermint Essential Oil and 4 drops Lemon Essential Oil*. As needed add several drops to your diffuser. *Avoid exposure to direct sunlight after topical application to the skin (even if diluted).
Daily stress is a natural physical and mental reaction to life experiences. Everyone expresses stress from time to time. Anything from everyday responsibilities like work and family to serious life events such as a new diagnosis, war, or the death of a loved one can trigger stress.
Mental, Emotional, Energetic Exhaustion:
Combine 3 drops hyssop, 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil and 5 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil* in 1 ounce of Silk Body Oil or other Carrier Oil (olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil). Use in a full body massage. *Avoid exposure to direct sunlight after topical application to the skin (even if diluted).
Another fabulous suggestion for extra skin care while you relax in your bath is to remove all your makeup and apply the luxurious serum (organic and vegan) all over your face. This serum was created to utilizes the power of more than 21 nutrient-dense botanicals and oils, and it should be highlighted that is all the serum is comprised of, whole plants and oils.
Or also a great time to do a face mask while you relax in your bath.
Hot Bath Meditation
- Since you have nowhere to go during the bath, and the water can be uncomfortably hot, you are essentially forced into active meditation. Your mind will begin to wander as it processes everything and tells you to get out of this crazy hot water. You may notice personal things come up — work, relationships, what you’ve been doing that day, etc. This is a good thing; your mind is processing. The best thing to do here is like any meditation: focus on your breathing, observe your thoughts but do not engage in them, and if you like, focus, or distract your mind. Keep strong for 10-20 minutes, and you will notice a sense of accomplishment at the end.
- Your skin is your body’s largest organ. Raising your core temperature and sweating for 20 minutes will prompt your body to send its toxins out of the skin through sweat.
- The heat will improve circulation as it raises your body temperature.
- Joint pain, sports injuries, colds, and other body aches can be alleviated by the hot water
- Studies show that hot baths reduce stress, anxiety, and weight
- If you add bath salts and/or essential oils, you will receive their benefits. If you have dry skin, add a few drops of your Silk Body Oil or Olive oil, even coconut oil.
- The steam from the bath has its own benefits
- After your hot bath, as your body temperature cools, you may be prompted to sleep — this is good for insomniacs.
If you do this meditation every day, as with other meditations, soon, you will begin to crave it and wonder how you ever lived your life without taking hot baths all the time. Really!