Acne scars are usually the result of inflamed blemishes caused by skin pores engorged with excess oil, dead skin cells and bacteria. The pore swells, causing a break in the follicle wall. Shallow lesions are usually minor and heal quickly.
Sometimes, acne blemishes leave a dark mark on your skin even after the pimple is gone. … Getting rid of these dark spots on your skin starts with understanding what causes them in the first place. … Treating dark spots from acne is different than treating acne scars.
Dark spots on the skin, or hyperpigmentation, occur when some areas of the skin produce more melanin than usual. Melanin gives the eyes, skin, and hair their color. … Depending on the cause, people may call some types of dark spots on the skin age spots or sunspots. Hyperpigmentation, or “dark spots,” can be caused by acne scars, excessive sun exposure, or hormonal changes.
Good News! There is a new way to lighten or cover skin imperfections like dark spots and acne marks, with the new Glow Derma Foundation™ and the Glow Derma Pen™.
The Glow Derma Foundation™ smooth wrinkles, moisturize and lift the skin, improve complexion, lighten pigment spots, and brighten the skin. The serums contain only organic and natural, safe ingredients that contribute to the regeneration of cells. The Derma Glow is made in the USA.
A semi-permanent foundation that adds that perfect GLOW. Recommended for people seeking the reduction of freckles and skin discoloration caused by acne and aging. These pigments offer full coverage, ideal for covering hyperpigmentation, melasma, sunspots and evening out skin tone. The Glow Derma Foundation™ pigments are also a pump system, eliminating product waste and the worry of pigment oxidation!
This semi-permanent organic, vegan and cruelty-free foundation is to be used with the Glow Derma Pen™ and NANO needle cartridges.
3 colors available: Light, Medium, Dark
- WRINKLES – Plumps the skin, Gets rid of wrinkles
- FREE RADICALS – Neutralizes free radicals
- UV PROTECTION – Reduces melanin content in the skin
- DISCOLORATION – Reduces skin discoloration
- HYDRATION – Provides instant hydration to the skin
- FRECKLES – Gradual lightening effect on the skin
- PORES – Reduces the appearance of pores
- COMPLEXION – Restores even skin tone and radiant complexion
- Pregnancy / Nursing
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Disease
- Active Infections
- Accutane or any medication for the same purpose within the past 6 months
- History of cold sores or fever blisters– consult with your physician: taking an anti-viral medication is recommended to help avoid a possible breakout. The medication should be used 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
- Individual intolerance to the ingredients
How to use:
1- Shake the bottle before each use. Clean your face and remove all makeup.
2- Apply the Glow Derma Foundation™ all over your face and using the Glow Derma Pen™ + NANO cartridges, set the NANO length to 2.0 mm and on the higher speed, go over the foundation in a circular motion, make sure to cover all area.
3- Remove the foundation and apply your favorite I’m Fabulous® serum over it. Do not use a skin peel for 48 hours after. Can be redone as often.
Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. Slight stinging may occur. This is normal. If redness, dryness, or irritation occurs, reduce the frequency of application or discontinue use.
- During the first 24 hours, do not wash your face or use any moisturizers or makeup.
- Mineral makeup and sunscreen (SPF 50) may be applied the following day.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for 2 weeks. If you are outdoors, sunscreen with SPF 30 should be worn every 2 hours.
- No sauna, baths or swimming for 1 week
- No scrubs or exfoliators for 1 week
- No strenuous exercise for 1-2 days.
- Do not use harsh soaps or scrubs or heavy skincare products on the face for 1 week.