Incredible skin restoration therapy. Fractional meso is a new generation of beauty treatment that focus on collagen induction. In only few treatments it reduces wrinkles, pigmentation and improves the skin texture.
Micro-Needling (also known as collagen induction therapy or skin needling) is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin. A wireless device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. Results can include improved texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size, and stretch marks. Micro-Needling effectively assists in the following:
- Tightening and lifting of the skin
- Minimization of acne scarring
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Decrease of photo-aging, dull skin, and poor texture
- Reduction of stretch marks and body scars
- Hair Growth/Restoration on scalp and eyebrows (with a professional organic serum like the High Tech Copper Peptide Serum 10%, that stimulates hair follicle activity).
1. What should I expect? – Prior to treatment, a topical numbing cream will be applied. Once the treatment begins, the technician will glide the micro-needling pen across the skin using hyaluronic acid. Treatment sensations can vary but is most often described as light sandpaper moving across the skin. There is a possibility of some pinpoint bleeding during the treatment. The treatment generally takes anywhere from 30-45 minutes, depending on the treatment area. After your treatment, you will leave on the serums applied by the technician for no less than 3 hours. Clients generally avoid activities post-treament. Your skin may be sensitive and red, similar to moderate sunburn, for 12-24 hours. It is important to stay well hydrated after treatments and carefully follow a skin regimen recommended by your technician.
2. How many treatments are needed? – This will depend on the degree of the problem and the client’s expectations (number of treatments usually range from 3 to 6). Sessions are often spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart.
3. What changes can be realistically expected with Collagen Induction Therapy? – Collagen Induction Therapy will usually make the skin smoother, fresher and improve fine lines around the eyes, mouth, and cheeks. Collagen Induction Therapy will usually cause a significant improvement in stretch marks and acne scars. Skin texture and brown marks will also improve in most cases. Collagen remodeling in normal skin takes at least 90 days, so the effects of this treatment may not be fully appreciated for at least three months after the treatment. But the effects last for years in most people. The new collagen produced lasts for a long time unless the skin is further damaged by sun exposure, smoking, or other external factors. As the skin ages, some of the new collagen will also age. The duration of results vary from person to person but should last for years.
- No Retin-A products or applications for 12 hours prior to treatment.
- No anticoagulant medication -Anticoagulant medications (such as Coumadin) may contribute to prolonged bleeding. Under no circumstances should medication for a serious health condition be discontinued in favor of aesthetic issues.
- Injectable neuromodulators & fillers – You must wait for 48 hours post-injection of neuromodulators (such as Botox or Disport) to avoid potential misdistribution of injected toxin. You must wait 2 weeks post fillers to avoid potential unwanted inflammatory response.
- No Auto-immune therapies or products for 12 hours prior to treatment.
- No prolonged sun exposure or sunburns to the treatment area 24 hours prior to treatment.
- The skin should be clean and make-up free.
- If an active or extreme breakout occurs before treatment, an evaluation will be made on a case by case basis.
For more information about the Glow derma pen™ click here
For more information about the Glow derma pen™ cartridges needles click here