The Mega Illuminating Moisturizer is a plant-based, vegan, cruelty-free and organic, a daily illuminating glowy moisturizer created to give your skin an instant hydrated glow. With hyaluronic acid, peptides, ylang yland and highlighting pearl particles, your skin will be moisturized, energized, and glowing, and soft. NO fragrance! Great for sensitive, dry, normal, and combination skin.
Comes in two colors: NUDE and SAND (Nude is light and Sand darker)
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
Formulation: Cream lotion
- Hyaluronic Acid: Provides hydration.
- Peptides: Help restore wrinkles, fine lines and dull skin.
- Ylang Ylang: Boost the regenerative process of the epidermis and balance and regulate oil production in the skin
Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, silicone, phthalates, and mineral oil and all the nasties.
50 ML. Patented glass bottle with pump.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
*Plant-based Hyaluronic Acid, Tetrapeptide-21; Butylene Glycol, *Glycerin, *Castor oil (Ricinus communis), Mica (CI 77019), iron oxide, titanium dioxide, *Ylang-Ylang Essential oil, **Leucidal (a natural preservative from Active Micro Technologies combining the current trends for alternative preservative systems and peptide technology).
*Ingredients from Organic farming
Glass Packaging: Patented biophotonic glass packaging. Its unique properties filter light to both protect and revitalize natural raw ingredients. Hand blended and poured into a glass bottle with a peel off label so that it can repurposed or recycled.
USAGE AND RECOMMENDED SKIN TYPES
For ALL skin type
- Use 1-2 pumps and apply after any serum, oil or untinted moisturizer.
- Then glow your way. Mix a few drops into foundation. Use it alone for an easy no-makeup moment. Prime with it under foundation* or tinted SPF. Looks amazing over makeup, too.
- Use it for allover glow on your face, or anywhere you bare, like chest and collarbones, shoulders and legs.
*Hyaluronic acid base, The Mega Illuminating Moisturizer plays well with most foundation, as long as it isn’t too oily. If you’re not sure, test it out on your hand.