By applying peptides through skin care, we are actually tricking the skin to make more collagen.
What Are Peptides & How They Fight The Look Of Wrinkles:
Peptides are recognized as an “anti-aging” ingredient almost like proteins or amino acids are to bodybuilders.
What are peptides and what is their mode of action?
A peptide is any compound composed of amino acids with the chemical structure of an amide between a carboxyl group of one amino acid and an amino group of another amino acid. Peptides with fewer than 10–20 bonds are referred to as oligopeptides; if they include more amino acids then they are polypeptides.
Peptides incorporated in anti-aging cosmetic products fall into three categories: signal peptides, carrier peptides and neurotransmitter blocking peptides.
Signal peptides mimic protein sequences found in collagen and elastin and stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin.
Carrier peptides act as vehicles for other ingredients to aid in the enzymatic processes that increase collagen synthesis.
Some peptides are fragmented and can block neurotransmission that can lead to the reduction in facial contractions that would eventually break down the collagen and create the appearance of wrinkles.
Use of peptides in skin care formulations is boundless. Slight modifications in the sequence or differing feedstock can alter the functionality of the peptides.
What Do They Do To Your Skin:
In stimulating collagen production, peptides promote a more elastic and supple look to skin and increase the youthful appearance of the complexion.
- Stimulate the collagen production,
- Reduce pore size and firming
- Improve elasticity of skin
- Smoothen acne scars
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark circle
- Skin-friendly, safe and faster skin restructuring
Eliminates oils from skin, reducing breakouts. After you have added the concentrate and the serum your final serum will look light blue.
- Regain Elasticity
- Vibrant Radiant Skin
- Firm Skin
- Smooth Wrinkles
- Healthy Youthful Glow
– Increase collagen I, III, IV production
– Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
– Reduces acne scars
– Reduces stretch marks
– Tightens loose skin
– Improves skin elasticity
– Reduces inflammation and irritation
– Evens skin tone
– Reduces freckles, spots
– Reduces Sun Damage
– Reduces hyperpigmentation
– Smooths rough skin
– Accelerates wound healing
The peptide is responsible for activation of a wide range of skin health functions, including wound healing, immune function, collagen synthesis, blood vessel development, fibroblast production and anti-inflammatory responses.
The concentration of this peptide in human plasma continues to drop with aging past late teenage years and this drop exceeds 55% by age 55.
Many anti-aging products on the market contain variations of copper peptides in extremely small amounts. Generally, these variation peptides are found in parts per million in active technologies that topical products claim to include at high percentages but the final concentration of the variation peptides in topical products is generally less than 0.01% and these peptides would then have to be converted to even smaller amounts of pure copper peptides within the skin.
• This fabulous serum contains 5.0% pure Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu) to be mixed with a specialized organic and vegan activator before first use. This extraordinary concentration allows activation of a wide array of skin health functions that help to prevent and reverse largely all aspects of visible skin aging, including textural damage, uneven pigmentation, loss of elasticity, lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores and general lack of a healthy radiance present in younger skin. In short, the skin will act and look younger starting within 5 days with continued improvements over time.
• Animo Acids: (Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, LArginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Pyrrolidonecarboxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine). Amino acids make up 75% of the human body. proteins, amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. They band together in chains to form the stuff from which life is born. This is a two-step process: first, they get together and form peptides or polypeptides, and it is from these groupings that proteins are made. Two amino acids joined in a peptide bond constitute a dipeptide, three a tripeptide, several an oligopeptide, and many a polypeptide. A protein can be made up of just one or multiple polypeptides. Amino acids are an essential part of the synthesis of collagen and elastin. When the supply of amino acids is reduced, it affects the renewal of cells, which causes, in particular, the thinning of the dermis. So, one would hope that putting amino acids back will help collagen and elastin production. It does, but not just any old amino acids. A study in an academic publication called (appropriately) “AMINO ACIDS,” demonstrated that “branched-chain amino acids” along with two specific amino acids, glutamine or proline, restored collagen synthesis after UV exposure.
• Hyaluronic Acid:
(Directly combined with a Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Delivery Complex) A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid that delivers water and water-soluble actives over time into the skin through its nonequilibrium gel structure, helping to maintain high skin water content for longer periods. Complex delivery of water-bound content through this system allows for smaller technologies to penetrate the skin.
Great to use on full face, neck and decolleté.
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Silk Amino Acids (Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, LArginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Pyrrolidonecarboxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Leucidal (radish root ferment), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Plant Stem Cell.
Copper Peptide Concentrate:
Copper Peptide GHK-Cu 1:1, Organic Castor oil, Glycerin (and) Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract (and) Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract (and) Gluconolactone.
Active Ingredients: Copper Tripeptide GHK-Cu 5%
This product comes with instruction and mixing direction. By mixing it is super potent!
This serum should not be used with products containing Vitamin C in any form (MAP, Ascorbic Acid, etc.)
REGENERATE YOUTHFUL SKIN AND LOOK YEARS YOUNGER! The derma roller stimulates collagen and elastin production, resulting in a smoother, firmer, healthier, and younger-looking skin. Use this beauty tool to reduce and combat the signs of aging! The appearance of scars from injury or acne, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, and other blemishes on the face or body are now a thing of the past.