More than 1 million COVID-19 cases were reported in the United States over the last 7 days.
As cases continue to increase rapidly across the United States, the safest way to celebrate Thanksgiving is to celebrate at home with the people you live with.
Travel may increase your chance of getting and spreading COVID-19. Postponing travel and staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others this year.
If you are alone or with a few family members, friends or roommates, another great idea is to get yourself an amazing meal, maybe some champagne or Prosecco or non-alholoic beverage and do a relaxing at home spa day!
1. Put on a comfy robe, because you don’t have to dress up to the nines for your DIY spa day.
2. Turn on an essential oil diffuser, so your home will have a heavenly, soothing scent while you enjoy self-care time.
3. Turn off the lights and illuminate your space with a candle. You’ll enjoy the scent of tobacco, coconut, or sandalwood while you indulge in some *me time. or Simply a good movie.
4. Hydrate your tired eyes with Super Peptide Eye Serum. An organic anti-aging hydrating serum can help minimize dryness, puffiness, and dullness.
5. And if you really, really want to turn up the spa vibes, a great bath soak helps nourish your body with botanicals and smells like a summer retreat.
6. Change into loungewear after your body scrub or bath soak session. You’ll be comfortable and ready for other DIY spa day activities, like face masks and scalp massages.
7. Reset your complexion with the Pink Detox Glow Mask that’ll get to work on your skin while you pamper yourself. Don’t forget to take a selfie once you’re glowing after your at-home facial.
8. Strengthen your hair with the Hair Growth Organic Serum, because brushing and breakage may take a toll on your ‘do. You can take care of your strands and enjoy your DIY spa time at the same time.
9- Apply a light natural skin peel like the Bio Gorgeous Peel to exfoliate all the dead skin and detox your stressed skin from the everyday environment and air pollution.
10- Set up your movie, food tray or decorate your table, open your favorite beverage, and enjoy your thanksgiving day 2020!