I’m obsessed because after having used various body peels, I’ve found that my skin is softer and has an evener tone and a healthy glow about it.
Body peels come in different guises. There are the leave-on lotions, oversize wipes or pads you use to slough your body with and then the liquids that you apply, wait and rinse. The lotions are the easiest to buy into, especially if you already use a body cream daily. But the best one is the TCA in liquid form. I use the I’m fabulous Cosmetics Body Peel which is super easy to use and no mixing necessary.
An excellent choice for treating problem areas on the arms, legs, back, chest, hands, and feet.
- Improve the texture and appearance of skin
- Pose as anti-aging and sun damage treatment of wrinkles
- Improve acne scars, sun damage, and brown spot
- Proven acne treatment
- Reduce age spots, freckles and melasma
- MALIC ACID: An exfoliating acid that hydrates and brightens and tightens pores
- TCA (TRICHLOROACETIC ACID): A powerful acid that resurfaces and promotes skin radiance
- SALICYLIC ACID: A beta hydroxy acid that battles acne-causing bacteria
- GLYCOLIC ACID: Brighten, exfoliate, refresh, and great for wrinkles
Fabulous blends of acids—glycolic, lactic, trichloroacetic and salicylic acids—combine to target the acne bacteria, dissolve the sebum and tackle uneven skin tone. It even works to improve eczema flare-ups. A self-neutralizing peel, you simply brush this on and go, no need to rinse it off. Effective and easy to use.